Wheres my family? Wheres my family?

#faget about it

Vorago Vorago

Had major potential but in my opinion, was a little too preachy and silly. Animation was pretty stale, but the art was relatively decent, especially the backgrounds. Parts of it were just campy, and almost all of the puzzles made little to no sense. Could have been much better, but the game just tried to be something it's not. However, this is probably one of the only games of yours I really disliked.

Shit Runner Shit Runner

Beautiful.

Bob the Game Bob the Game

Very buggy. Levels would skip back and forth at random, and most of the time I would spawn and just fall through the platform. That's one other issue, theres a lot of invisible holes in the blocks and I end up falling right through. Not sure if that's a mechanic or a bug, but either way it should be fixed before uploading the game.

Unpoopled responds:

there are fake platforms and invisible ones, the joke is the game is meant to look easy at surface level. very easy makes the fake and invisible platforms flash.

Unnecessary Sentience 2.0 Unnecessary Sentience 2.0

Loved the art style and concept of the game, it was like an interactive drug trip. However, sadly, it was far too short, making it appear lazily done. Which is quite a buzzkill because the visuals were well done and it was very entertaining, but it just kinda left me hanging.

Dead Zed 2 Dead Zed 2

Actually pretty fun for a small game like this. Usually games of this type are pretty cheap and dry, but this entertains you for quite a while. Obviously, it gets a bit boring once you got all the stuff unlocked, but its fun.

Bright in the screen CLNR Bright in the screen CLNR

This game is hauntingly incredible. The soundtrack suits the game perfect and well.... This game is just awesome.

Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's

this is hilarious!

lost it when you slap will

Heist-A Thief's Nightmare Heist-A Thief's Nightmare

great game

though whats the music at the menu?

Heist II - Greed is Hell Heist II - Greed is Hell

..........fuck....

i played rhis and bailed out last week.this time i got my helmet, goggles,care bear, and played. i shat my panties err i mean boxer shorts. yes im wearing a thong so what?